Spend three nights experiencing the jungle in the Pook’s Hill Forest Reserve and discovering the amazing treasures of Western Belize and then journey to Guatemala for an overnight visit to the Tikal. Tikal is one of the most famous and impressive Maya sites in Mesoamerica with over 3,000 excavated structures and several of the tallest temples in the Maya World. Nestled high up on the hills in the heart of Guatemala’s Maya Biosphere Reserve, a visit here offers a perfect combination of archaeology and jungle wildlife.4 Night Tikal Package includes:
- Three night’s accommodation at Pook’s Hill Lodge
- Two full days to enjoy the Pook’s Hill Forest Reserve (pre-arrange for one of our guides to take you bird watching, hiking on our trails, river tubing or on a night walk or enjoy the reserve on your own) – OR – to choose from any of our day tours (cost of additional tours not included in package)
- All meals beginning with dinner the arrival day and ending with breakfast the departure day
- Guided tour of the Tikal with an overnight stay in Tikal – this includes lodging, all meals, park entrance fee for one day, all border crossing fees and transportation to and from Tikal and an escort from one of our guides who will accompnay you for the full duration of the tour and take care of all the details
- Pick- up and drop off from/to Belize City (upgrades to other destinations available)
- All taxes and service fees
Add An Extra Night To Your Package!
Add an extra night at Pook’s Hill with all meals included to any package and allow yourself the luxury of a full day to enjoy our old growth rainforest preserve or to arrange for another tour of your choice (extra tour price not included in rate).