We invite you to come to Belize and learn about ancient Maya history with modern Maya guides while staying at one of the only lodges in Belize with a restored Maya Site right on the property! This 6 night package offers the opportunity to fully appreciate the level of sophistication achieved by the Maya civilization through in depth exploration of the some of the most important archeological sites of the Maya Classic Period. Discover the rain forest with our Maya naturalist guides and learn to identify jungle plants with medicinal and practical uses. Visit the Tikal, Caracol, Xunantunich, and Cahal Pech Maya site and the famous Actun Tunichil Munkal (ATM Cave). Take in the peace of the jungle and relax in your thatch cabana overlooking the Pook’s Hill Maya Plaza – the perfect setting to reflect on the mysteries of the Maya past and current Maya cultural practices.
Maya Heartland Package includes:
- Six night’s accommodation at Pook’s Hill Lodge
- All meals beginning with dinner the arrival day and ending with breakfast the departure day
- Pick- up and drop off from/to Belize City (upgrades to other destinations available)
- Belize Zoo tour in combination with arrival or departure transfer to learn about the animals of the Maya World
- A full day guided tour of the Cahal Pech and Xunantunich Maya Sites
- A day at Pooks Hill exploring the forest with our Maya naturalist guide to learn about medicinal and practical uses of the jungle plants and the forest animals
- A full day guided tour of the Caracol Maya Site
- A full day guided tour of the ATM Cave
- A full day guided tour of the Tikal and the Maya Biosphere Reserve
- All taxes and service fees
Add An Extra Night To Your Package!
Add an extra night at Pook’s Hill with all meals included to any package and allow yourself the luxury of a full day to enjoy our old growth rainforest preserve or to arrange for another tour of your choice (extra tour price not included in rate).